Less version 458
Version 458 was released on 4 Apr 2013.
These are the differences between version 451 and version 458:
- Allow backslash escaping of metacharacters in LESS environment variable
if the --use-backslash option is set.
- Don't quit if syntax errors are found in command line options.
- Increase sizes of some internal buffers.
- Fix configure bug with --with-regex=none.
- Fix crash with "stty rows 0".
- Fix Win32 attribute display bug.
- Fix display bug when using up/down arrow on the command line.