Less version 449
Version 449 was released on 26 Jun 2012.
These are the differences between version 444 and version 449:
- Add ESC-F command to keep reading data until a pattern is found.
- Use exit code of LESSOPEN script if LESSOPEN starts with "||".
- When up/down arrow is used on the command line immediately after
typing text, the next command starting with that text is found.
- Add support for GNU regex.
- Add configure option --with-regex=none and fix compile errors
when compiling with no regex library.
- Fix bugs handling SGR sequences in Win32.
- Fix possible crashes caused by malformed LESSOPEN or
- Fix bug highlighting text which is discontiguous in the file
due to backspace processing.
- Fix bug in displaying status column when scrolling backwards
with -J and -S in effect.