Less version 443
Version 443 was released on 9 Apr 2011.
These are the differences between version 436 and version 443:
- Change search behavior such that when a search is given an explicit
pattern, the entire displayed screen is included in the search and
not just the portion after the target line.
- Add -A option to change search behavior to the old way: only
the portion of the screen after the target line is searched.
- Add %F formatting to prompt strings, replaced by the last component
of the input file.
- Control-G while editing a command exits the command.
- Less now exits with status 2 if control-C is pressed and -K is in effect.
- Fix "ungetc overflow" when passing long commands via the -p option.
- Fix bug in using line filtering via the & command
in combination with -i and -I.
- Fix bug in handling negative arguments to the -j option.
- Fix bug in handling %t in prompt strings.
- Improve handling of long option names.
- Improve percentage calculation for very large files.